The publications and studies listed are the work of independent investigators and are in alphabetical order. Summaries of most articles are available on file at Tenex Health.
- Baker C. Ultrasound-guided tenotomy can effectively treat lateral epicondylitis. Ortho Today, May 2016.
- Baker C., Mahoney J R. Ultrasound-Guided Percutaneous Tenotomy for Gluteal Tendinopathy. (Submitted May 2019).*
- Barnes D, Beckley J, Smith, J. Percutaneous ultrasonic tenotomy for chronic elbow tendinosis: A prospective study. JSES 2015, 24, 67-73.*
- Barnes D. Ultrasonic energy in tendon treatment. Operative Tech in Orthopaedics 2013;23(3).*
- Battista C, Dorweiler M., Fisher M, Morrey B, Noyes M. Ultrasonic Percutaneous Tenotomy of Common Extensor Tendons for Recalcitrant Lateral Epicondylitis. Tech in Hand and Upper Extrem Surg 2018, 22: 15-18.*
- Boden A, Scott, M, Dalwadi P, Mautner K, Mason A, Gottschalk M. Platelet-rich plasma versus Tenex in the treatment of medial and lateral epicondylitis. Shoulder Elbow Surg 2019, 28: 112–119.
- Chimenti R, Stover D, Fick B, Hall M. Percutaneous Ultrasonic Tenotomy Reduces Insertional Achilles Tendinopathy Pain with High Patient Satisfaction and a Low Complication Rate. J Ultrasound Medicine 2018, p1-7.*
- Cimino WW, Bond LJ. Physics of Ultrasonic Surgery Using Tissue Fragmentation: Part I. Ultrasound in Med. & Bio. 1996: Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 89-100.*
- Elattrache N, Morrey B. Percutaneous ultrasonic tenotomy as a treatment for chronic patellar tendinopathy-Jumper’s Knee. Op Tech in Orthopaedics 2013;23(2).*
- Freed L, Ellis MB, Johnson K, Haddon TB. Fasciotomy and surgical tenotomy for chronic Achilles insertional tendinopathy: A retrospective study using ultrasound-guided percutaneous tenotomy approach. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc 2019 Jan/Feb; 109(1):1-8.*
- Hackel J, Williams M. Ultrasonic energy helps perform fasciotomy and surgical tenotomy for tendinosis, fasciosis. Orthopedics Today, May 2013.
- Hall M, Woodroffe L. Ultrasonic Percutaneous Tenotomy for Recalcitrant Calcific Triceps Tendinosis in a Competitive Strongman: A Case Report. Current Reports in Sp Med, pp150-152. 2017.*
- Kamineni S, Butterfield T, Sinai A. Percutaneous ultrasonic debridement of tendinopathy—a pilot Achilles rabbit model Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research 2015.*
- Kamineni S, Dhawan V, Huang C, Porphyromonas Gingivalis Response to Ultrasonication. International Journal of Clinical Microbiology, Open Access, Mar 2019.*
- Kamineni S, Huang C. The antibacterial effect of sonication and its potential medical application. SICOT-J, EDP Sciences. Open Access. (Accepted June 2019).*
- Kamineni S, Kamineni E, Kamineni A and Huang, C. Anti-Staphylococcal Effect of Ultrasonication. Novel Techniques in Arthritis & Bone Research, January 2019, Vol 3, Issue 3.*
- Kamineni S, Ruggles A, Hamza A. Ultrasonic debridement with stem cell therapy of suspensory branch desmitis in an equine patient. Open Veterinarian 2019, J, V9.
- Khanna M, et al. A novel approach to the treatment of chronic tendon pathology: A pilot study. Abstract presentation at: Annual Meeting American Academy of Phys Medicine & Rehabilitation Oct. 2013.*
- Koh J, Mohan P, Morrey B. Fasciotomy and surgical tenotomy for chronic lateral elbow tendinopathy. AJSM 2013;41:636-44.*
- Langer P. Two emerging technologies for Achilles tendinopathy and plantar fasciopathy. Clin Podiatric Med Surg 2015;32:183-193.*
Mohan P, Koh J, Morrey B, Lee B, Howe S, Png M. Lateral elbow tendinopathy: correlation between ultrasound findings and clinical outcomes after percutaneous ultrasonic tenotomy. Eu Congress Radiol, 2015.
Moore C, Pinegar C, Yanish G. Percutaneous ultrasonic tenotomy with ultrasound guidance vs open lateral epicondylectomy: A comparative analysis. (Submitted for publication JSES, April 2019).*
Morrey B. Ultrasound percutaneous tenotomy for epicondylitis. Tech in Shoulder and Elbow Surg, 14: 2013.*
Morrey B. A New Safe and Effective Treatment for Chronic Refractory Tendinopathy. Orth and Rheum open access journal, May 2018.
Morrey B. Percutaneous Ultrasound Tenotomy for Epicondylitis. Ch 26, in Master’s Techniques in Orthopedic Surgery. Editor B F Morrey, 3rd Edition. p 339-46. Wolters Kluwer 2015.
Morrey B. Percutaneous Ultrasound Tenotomy Treatment for Chronic Tendinopathy. Ch 60 pp582-87. In Morrey’s The Elbow and its Disorders. Editors Morrey BF, Sanchez-Sotelo J, Morrey, M E. Ed 5. Elsevier, 2017.*
Morrey B. Ultrasound Percutaneous Tenotomy for Chronic Refractory Tendinopathy. Ch. in Surgical Techniques for Sports Injuries at the Elbow, Editor G Bain, Springer. (In Press)
Nanos, K, Malanga G. Treatment of Patellar Tendinopathy Refractory to Surgery by Percutaneous Ultrasonic Tendinopathy and Platelet Rich Plasma. A Case Report. PM&RJ 2015.
O’Daly BJ, Morris E, Gavin GP, O’Byrne JM, McGuinness. High-power low-frequency ultrasound: A review of tissue dissection and ablation in medicine and surgery. Journal of Materials Processing Technology 2008: 200, pp. 38-58.*
Ostrom E, Joseph A. Ultrasound guided percutaneous tenotomy of the abductor longus. MOJ Sp Med, 2, 2018.*
Patel M, Daynes J. Treatment of painful plantar fibromas with the Tenex Health Tx System. Austin J Orthop and Rheum 2015;2(2).*
Patel M. A novel treatment method for refractory plantar fasciitis. American Journal of Orthopedics 2015.*
Razdan R, Vanderwoude E, Braun A, Morrey B. Percutaneous Ultrasonic Fasciotomy: A Novel Approach to Treat Chronic Plantar Fasciitis. J Surg Proced Tech1: 1-6, 2018, Vol 3:102.*
Sanders T, Maradit Kremers H, et.al. Epidemiology and the Healthcare Burden of Tennis Elbow: A population-based study. American Journal of Sports Medicine, 2015.*
Seng C, Mohan PC, Koh J, Howe TS, Lim YG, Lee BP, Morey B. Ultrasonic percutaneous tenotomy for recalcitrant lateral elbow tendinopathy: Sustainability and sonographic progression at 3 years. AJSM Nov 2015.*
Stuhlman C, Stowers K, Stowers L, Smith J. Current Concepts and the role of Surgical in the Treatment of Jumper’s Knee. Orthopedics 2016: 39, pp 1028-35.*
Sussman W, Hofmann K. Treatment of Insertional Peroneal Brevis Tendinopathy by Ultrasound-Guided Percutaneous Ultrasonic Needle Tenotomy: A Case Report. (Accepted for Publication J Foot and Ankle Surg, April 2019).*
Traister E, Lingor R, Simons S. The effect of percutaneous tenotomy using Tenex on short term average pain scores in refractory tendinopathies. Presented at: Annual Meeting of American Medical Society for Sports medicine, April 2014..*
Williams R, Pourcho A. Percutaneous Ultrasonic Tenotomy for Refractory Common Extensor Tendinopathy Following Failed Open Surgical Release: A Report of Two Cases. PM&RJ 2018, 313-316.*
*Abstracts on file - Tenex Health Clinical Publications Summaries (CLI-008).
For more information about our product, contact:
26902 Vista Terrace
Lake Forest, CA 92630
P: 949.454.7500 / 855.2 TENDON