Tenex Health Careers
Tenex Health is actively seeking top talent to join our expanding business. If you are interested in any of our listed positions, please email us at email@example.com and attach the following:
1. A cover letter indicating the position that you are seeking
2. Your resume for consideration
As we receive many applications, we will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner.
Territory Manager, Northern California/Northern Nevada
N. California/N.Nevada. Candidate ideally to be located in the immediate SF/Bay Area.
- Minimum of 2 years of successful sales experience in the medical device or surgical field with proven record of meeting or exceeding quota.
- Proven success in achieving sales objectives in a variety of product segments specific to surgical capital, procedural/disposable products, or biologics.
- Understand various sales strategies in order to capitalize on opportunities and competitive threats.
- Strong analytical capability to understand deal profitability and problem solving.
- Possess excellent time management, communication, decision-making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills. As well as the ability to work independently.
- Understanding of the Hospital/ASC arena as well as the Operating Room and the sterile environment.
- Creates a trusting, collaborative, and ethical work environment.
- Has a current driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, carry objects up to 50lbs, understanding of Microsoft word, excel, outlook, powerpoint as well as be able to clearly communicate via phone, text, email and in-person.
Submit a resume or for more info, contact: Matt Heyman, Regional Sales Director - NW, firstname.lastname@example.org